Tuesday, July 19, 2005

To everything - scan scan scan - there is a season - scan scan scan

Well, I gotta make the August 1st deadline... I think I will, but there might be some skimping on some things... I have so many ideas and not the skill to implement them. I don't mean that I can't do it because I lack in art skills... not that but I lack in COMPUTER art skills. I have Adobe Photoshoppe 6 and I am teaching myself how to use it. It's not fun. I struggled for 45 minutes to put the lines in the new front page last night... wow. Hated that.

But, except for the links at the bottom, the front page is pretty much how I want it to look. And the better thing is that all the people who know about egyptology love it too.

Now I need to work on making the links (the bottom row images) look like they're going into the stone. That'll be Thursday's work. Tonight, I scan like a mad-man to get images from Steel Ball Run into the 'system'.

I got an icon I kinda' like. Been working the majority of the morning on putting it on the pages I have up already... in between work, that is.

0 comments: