Thursday, July 21, 2005

Just and old fashioned webpage playing on my radio...

I have no clue why I keep titling my latest entries after 60's and 70's songs... maybe i'm just re-living my youth...

Anyways, I put some tables on the Jojo 7 website and slapped a temporary background over it. I wanted that page to not only be the nexus for the Steel Ball Run character descriptions but to keep people up to date as to the happenings, placements and other stuff. So I think a racing schedule would be appropriate. What do you all think?

I put the same background temporarilly on the Gyro Zepelli page too... just to see how it would look.

I'll be meeting with my friend Brad tonight to get the front page's white space gone-zo.

Tonight i'm gonna be playing Go to relax. We're going to be at the Pikes Perk on Vickers & Academy from 6:30-8:30 or so playing Go and working on the website... come on by if you like.

0 comments: