Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Almost there... stay on target...

If you get the above joke, then I applaud you.

Well I am, as the title states, almost there. I have put up all the character background stories, edited the FAQ to fit my page, uploaded a $h!+-load of pictures... now I just have to 'tweak'. My tweaks include (but are not limited to):

* making the stone images on the front page go down when they are rolled over
* getting scans of paper for the character areas
* moving some of the videogame information and images to the FAQ
...and whatever else people find.

Wish to help out? No knowledge of Jojo is necessary. Go to the following link and email me your thoughts both good and bad. Tell me how simple it is to navigate and how I can do things better. Is there anything you would like to see? Is there something that is very cool? Is there something you would like to help with that I just haven't thought of? Gimme it all.

http://www.freepgs.com/noriaki_kakyouin/index2005.htm

Thanks a lot.

0 comments: