Monday, July 04, 2005

Another weekend runied because of my inability to read instructions.

Well, the party I was going to go to this 4th was actually taking place on the 3rd... so I missed it. I read the email wrong. So I'm staying at home working on the website. I feel really bad about letting everyone down... especially my wife. We were both really excited to go... but I fu&%ed up... dammit.

I'm really beginning to wonder if I have some sort of reading disability as this happens all the time. No kidding. I'm not feeling sorry for myself. I really wonder if I have an inability to read some things correctly.

On the upsides,

I had a marvellous time playing poker and singing karaoke with Derek and the gang on Saturday and the hunt for the 'Coyote Treasure' is starting today (7/4/2005).

0 comments: