Thursday, July 14, 2005

One page is getting there

For the next few weeks until August i'm going to be terribly busy with the rush at work and my work on the newly fabricated Jojopedia.com. So the majority of stuff I will be a quick diary post and/or Jojo stuff. Sorry. I know i'm terribly un-original...

Here's what I have so far for the Steel Ball Run character pages. The name of the newspaper will not be the Gazette Telegraph... that was just for placement of the banner.

Now as soon as I can figure out the html for putting the words to the top of the columns and to justify the text... i'll be sound as a pound. I'd also like to know how they put images to the left of the urls on certain websites. Like how this website (Blogger) has that orange box with the white 'B' inside of it.

0 comments: