Thursday, May 12, 2005

Stuff Collin sent me yesterday

Collin and I send eachother links occasionally. He must have been on a roll last night because I got some groovy sites.

#1) GARNIER MANGA GELL

Yes, you too can have manga-like hair with this product! Hey, my hair's long enough... maybe I should get some of this stuff and take some pictures like my Noriaki character... hmmm

#2) FREE GRAPH PAPER

Gamers, fret no more. You don't need to buy graph paper for your gaming needs ever again!

#3) KATAMARI DAMACY CREATOR SPEAKS OUT

A one hour video of the creator's thoughts. Pretty fun... especially if you have played the game. Katamari Damacy 2 is coming out soon...

#4) VINTAGE COVERS

Not something Collin sent me, but fun nontheless... covers from men-magazines from yesteryear. No worries... they're safe.

0 comments: