Monday, May 02, 2005

Saw two pretty good movies this weekend

Well, I got to see two good movies Saturday and really liked them.

HITCHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY and KUNG-FU HUSTLE

Now, my mom and I have a way of rating movies we see. We are movie junkies and will watch almost anything. I can only think of one movie I have actually walked out of, but otherwise I enjoy almost anything.

*Must own! Go now!
*I liked it. See in the theatres before it goes away. I might own it.
*Pretty good. I'd go see it in a matinee.
*It was ok, worth renting.
*Don't waste your money.

Both are a see in theatres while you can movie. I might own either. Hitchiker's is great because the movie script was written by Douglas Adams before he died. Deviates from the books but understandably. I liked it.

0 comments: