Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Link to the Past: 6 Hours 50 Minutes


I didn't get much play time in last night for the third of this marvelous series, but I got a lot accomplished. The third and fourth dungeons have been cleared and their bosses defeated. Now, it's on to the fifth dungeon to rescue another princess.

The storyline is interesting as each princess tells her own tale. Knowing that this was the prequel makes the story that much more exciting. I probably won't be able to do too much tonight (a project that I am working on... that you'll hopefully see in a week or so) but I plan to take out dungeons 5, 6, and possibly 7 before Friday.

Also, Advanced Media Network Wii has a groovy article on the "evolution" of Zelda. Worth a look-see. It's exciting to see that I'm playing Zelda at a time that it is getting a resurgence in popularity.

Also, you can now get the Game & Watch Legend of Zelda game for your keychain!

0 comments: