Monday, January 22, 2007

I got 'tagged'

A - Available/Single or Taken? Taken.
B - Best Friend? Jennifer (my wife), Forrest Oates, and Max Rubenacher.
C - Cake or pie? Pie.
D - Drink Of Choice? Linenkugel's Berry Weiss.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Nintendo DS. YEAH BOII!
F - Favourite Color? Light blue.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears. Worms crawl in the dirt.
H - Hometown? Colorado Springs, CO
I - Indulgence? Video Games.
J - January or February? January
K - Kids & Their Names? None.
L - Life is Incomplete Without? music
M - Marriage date? June 27th 2004
N - Number of Siblings? I'm an only-child.
O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges... but only just.
P - Phobias/Fears? Spiders and bugs.
Q - Favorite (movie) Quote?
R - Reason to Smile? A good beer.
S - Season? Spring.
T - Tag 3 people? No thank you.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? JEEZ! Another one? crap. Um... I had a large mole on the tip of my nose removed in 1995. You can still see the 'dent' if you look close enough.
V - Vegetable you don't like? Pickled beets.
W - Worst Habit? Burping/farting and forgetting to excuse myself.
X - X-rays You've Had? For my right shoulder when I fractured it in 2001.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Toughie. I would say I am still looking for the world's best country fried steak. Right now, Mason Jar has my pick.
Z Zodiac sign? Aries.

0 comments: