Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Idea from the Penn Jillette Show Jan 19th

Hi my name is Justin Spencer Carmical, and I just died.

I have made many mistakes in my life, and was often ignorant of many friends that I had. I hated myself as well as other people. I never had an original thought in my life, and never did everything I should have. I cursed like a sailor, drank too much, and kept grudges for far too long.

But I never loved any woman more than my wife Jennifer, and I spent the last part of my life enjoying our time together. While I was alive she spent more time making me happy than she should have and, for that, she is a saint.

Mourn me, but not for too long... you have your own lives to enjoy.

"I can't be sure where I'm headed after death,
To Heaven, Hell, or beyond to that Great Vast.
But if I can I would like to meet my Maker,
There's one or two things I'd sure like to ask"

0 comments: