Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Project I have been working on for Gamer's Haven

I have just finished a league board for the game Anachronism for the Gamer's Haven group. I wanted it to look like a version of the Rosetta Stone but personalized. It has different writings on it with hidden (not so well hidden) History Channel 'H'-es throughout the board as the kingly names were in the Rosetta Stone.


How it works is when a player gets gain 25 wins, they will get your name on the board in the white area. 50 wins gets their name in the red area, and 75 wins gets their name in the blue area. The White symbol is a Celtic knot, the red is an Aztec face, and the blue symbol is a Fleur de Lis.

Each of these three areas has a metal strip for the name (with magnetic backing) to affix to.


Now, for those fortunate enough to get 100 wins, they get their name written in gold in this blank area here.


I'm really excited to see what people think of this board. I worked pretty hard on it, but I flubbed some of the areas getting too excited to get things done. But, if people at the Haven like it... then that's good enough for me.

0 comments: