Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Baby Bird Update

Well, the little trooper made it to the morning of 9/21/05, but didn't have enough strength to last the day. The nice lady at the shelter said that he passed away pretty quietly around 3:30pm. His head wound was just too much for his small body to take.

Come to find out he was a worbler. I have a few pictures I took of him before we took him to the vet's. The lady asked if we wanted him or if she could bury him in her backyard. She said that she did that for the ones that didn't make it. I said it would be great if she would bury him.

Jen's a bit upset as am I. I have conflicted emotions on whether it was good to save him... if he suffered? It's tough to dwell on such matters.

"Man, I really need a cherry coke."
--Kevin Matchstick







0 comments: