Sunday, October 02, 2005

Rock On!

Well, we have fantastic neighbors in the area that I live in. Not only do they look out for each other, but they are very friendly.

So today (posting on the weekend) I got to meet our next door neighbors to the north of us whom we have been meaning to introduce ourselves to for quite some time. They are really great people and have a band called 'Holiday Run'... and they crank out some seriously good tunes from their basement. Sometimes I will either sit outside and listen to it or turn down the TV and open the front door a bit. The song on their website is the one I hear the most... only I have never heard the vocals before. It's really great with vocals too.

As you all know i'm pretty eclectic in my musical tastes, but this is just good music. Check them out. They're super sweet people to boot (they gave me cookies).

0 comments: