Monday, October 17, 2005

Good stuff this weekend

I really wasn't expecting to find it, but this weekend while at Best Buy I found collections 1 & 2 of GATCHAMAN un-edited and in Japanese! It was only $22 so I got the first series.

Watching it took me back to when I was 8 and 9 years old and living in Boulder. Saturday mornings, I would race downstairs to watch my cartoons... and one of my favorites was 'Battle of the Planets'! And when I posted the theme song to Gatchaman on Friday it was because they had it on Pop'n Music!

And I have decided to make the Pop'n Music ASC controller. I'll set-up a page just like I did when I attempted to make my Iron Man Costume... but I won't set a deadline (you know me and deadlines).

Tonight I work on the new 'Go' comic. I have a promise to keep.

0 comments: