Monday, September 24, 2007

The last gaming post for this blog

I really want to focus this particular blog on my life and have the JewWario blog be for my gaming. So make sure to add both to that blog-thingy that lets you know when new posts go up.

Anyways... here we go.


And it is done. I figured out the pattern and finally defeated Gannon. Total time: 42 hours and 16 minutes!
Spoilers abound.

For all that I received from the game in gameplay, storyline, adventure, and what-not... I was a bit disappointed in the ending. But That aside, it is a spectacular game in my view.

The ocean sequences were long and drawn out but, in retrospect, they really needed to be. To have treasures hidden all over the oceans and to have the islands diverse enough, they really needed to be THAT far apart. Getting the cyclone power helped immensely.

The side quests were extremely enjoyable even though I wasn't able to finish them all. I want to go back to my copied-save (before I went into Gannon's Tower) and try to get all them completed on my own.

I loved Ocarina Of Time, but this had a different feel. I don't know if it was because of the character styles, the non-linear gameplay or what... but I like Wind Waker just as much as Ocarina but for different reasons. To me, Wind Waker FELT like a Zelda game.

All in all when I sat down to play I knew I was going to have a fun time.

So for giving me such a great game in a way I was not expecting I give "The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker" 5 Zombie Warios.


Onwards and upwards. The last Zelda title for the GBA: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. I don't know what to expect from this game but I have high hopes. I have three wishes again for this one so.. let's-a begin.

0 comments: