Friday, July 20, 2007

My Harry Potter Predictions

So, I just got my silver wristband for the midnight book sell at the north Borders here in the Springs.

So before I read it, here's my predictions.

Rowling said two main characters will die. I think one will be Hagrid with the other being Snape.

There are 4 more Horcruxes to be destroyed (with the Gaunt Ring and Riddle's Diary being two which have been destroyed already and the missing locket being the third). I think the other three are Voldemort's wand,

Hogwarts is closed. Hogwarts will re-open during the book.

Wormtail owes Harry a life debt that has not yet been repaid.
He'll die too... but I really don't think it'll be saving Harry.

Rowling said that one student will become a teacher. It's not Harry and it's not "who you think". I think it will be Neville.

Who is R.A.B.? No clue. Might be Regulus Black.

Is Snape friend or foe? He's loyal to Dumbledore.

Rowling has mentioned a Muggle will be able to cast magic... and it will not be Petunia Dursley. I think it will be Filch (the caretaker).

The rest... I'll have to read about.

0 comments: