Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday Music - Sad Songs

Because I love a song that makes me depressed.

* Ben Folds - Brick
"She broke down and I broke down cause I was tired of lying."

* Fleetwood Mac - Beautiful Child
"I'm old enough to love you from afar... even I never hold you again."

* William Shatner - That's Me Trying
"See, if we never had a problem, then that's what life would be like."

* Ben Folds - Still Fightin' It
"You're so much like me... I'm sorry."

* Dido - Christmas Day
"And the last words I heard him say were the last words I ever heard him say"

* Joan Armatrading - The Weakness In Me
"And I need you... and... you."

* Bob Dylan - Most Of The Time
"Don't even remember what her lips felt like on mine... most of the time."

* Tom Waits - The Day After Tomorrow
"I'll be 21 today, I've been saving all my pay, and my plane will touch down on the day after tomorrow."

There are more, but this is what I have in my work playlist. So, what songs make you cry like a little girl?

0 comments: