Friday, September 19, 2008

Wild Wild Life

So I'm going to my old and dear friend Eric's house for his 22nd birthday party. There's going to be Rock Band there. Yay. Games, beer, games, food, games... and I think there may be some games there.

So I was going through the Rock Band 2 set-list, you know... getting ready for tonight (lalalala) and I discovered that... well, it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be.

Frankly, it sucks.

Which makes me even more excited for Guitar Hero 4's set-list in a month. MAN! Smashing Pumpkins songs up the wazoo with Billy Corgan as a PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!! Oh, and other playable characters like Sting, Ozzy, The 'Nuge', Hendrix, and Travis Friggin' Barker as well!

CanitgetmuchbetterIsayitcannotmyfriend!

Oh, and "Samba De Amigo" next week.

Woot.

0 comments: