Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth-Day everyone!

What did the Earth Day faerie bring you this year? And did you remember to fill your galoshes with coleslaw and put out a cream soda for old Saint Percival? You know he loves his cream soda, and he might just leave you a sink-full of glass bottles that you can take to the store for a nickel each! (offer not valid in 51 of the 50 states)

HAPPY EARTH DAY!


Ok. Sarcasm aside, I was commissioned to make the store for the Gorilla in the Greenhouse flash-comic... and I actually learned something: that North Pacific Gyre S-U-C-K-S!

So check it out.

Anyways, I have been very busy setting up and running a Passover Seder at my friend Stephan's house. We had a great time and ate WAY too much food and drank WAY too much cheap wine.

Then I have been working on the above mentioned web-store as well as the web-store for my good friend Jonathan Mann (mannmade.tv). That one isn't up yet, but it should be soon.

I also worked on a video (with Shuuki) for Jonathan Mann's series "An OverAll Mystery". You can watch the other episodes HERE. Then you can watch MY video HERE. Jonathan really liked it.

Other than that, I haven't had two seconds to do almost anything else. But now that I have more free time, I'll be posting more.

I'm also going to have a new video series about importing games on my YouTube area come the end of the week.

And thanks to all you well-wishers when I was sick. I appreciate it.

OH! And I got a new TV for the downstairs. YAY! This is a nice one too.

And with my recent game purchases, I'm only missing 20 of the 153 Wii Virtual Console games for the NES and Famicom. I have been trying to collect as many as I could in cartridge form. Lolo 2 was just too expensive, so I broke down and got it on Virtual Console... but that's ok. It's a great puzzle game.

RECENT GAMES ACQUIRED
* Wii gun with Link's Crossbow Training
* Blades of Steel (NES)
* City Connection (Famicom)
* Pachio Kun (Famicom)
* Star Luster (Famicom)
* Tennis (Famicom)
* Operation Wolf (NES)
* Valkere no Bouken Tokino Kogi Densetsu (Famicom)
* Ganbare Goemon: Karakuri Densetsu (Famicom)
* Makai-Mura (Famicom)
* Wrecking Crew (Famicom)
* Zack & Wiki (Wii)
* MLB Power Pros (Wii)
* Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GameCube)
* Adventures of Lolo 2 (Wii Virtual Console)

0 comments: