Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween 2007

Well, another Halloween has come and gone and I am happy. I didn't "BUILD" a costume this year, but I did make a 'Mario' costume. But don't fret... under THIS hat...


... was my REAL hat!


My good friend Mike recently had a new addition to his family.

I won the costume contest at my work and scored a $50 gift certificate for Best Buy. I think (since Mario was my inspiration) that I will buy 'Super Mario Galaxy' when it comes out Nov. 12th. Thanks, Mario.

All in all, it was a very good week. Here are the links to the Halloween party from Saturday night at Forrest & Nancy's house. Thanks for having us over. OH! And I'll put in the "costumes" Jen, Kitty, and Wiggles wore too.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10
Image 11
Image 12
Image 13
Image 14

Jen as the Lady Amalthia
Image 15
Image 16

Kitty as Snow White
Image 17
Image 18
Image 19

Wiggles as... um... Wiggles with a bandanna
Image 20
Image 21

0 comments: