Monday, April 17, 2006

Arby's SUCKS ASS!! Brain Age Doesn't!!

Ok, so on Friday I made the mistake of eating Arby's. Long story short (too late) I got food poisoning. Bad bad stuff. I'm still feeling all in knots. Visiting the restroom ever hour (not even slightly joking here) is getting very old (and very painful) very fast.

On a lighter note (lord knows I need it) Brain Age releases tomorrow! A great link for you HERE.

Also, you may remember a blogging of mine a few weeks ago about a DS game that allowed a person to take one of 5 languages, point to the DS saying something in Japanese and then having the DS translate it perfectly? Great Japanese link about that HERE. The video's of a lady in Thailand buying a hat, and the second is her getting something to eat. Just let it load, and it'll play automatically. Then, click on the right arrow just below the movie and you'll see another short clip. It'd be so wonderful if they brought this out in the US.

And thanks to my mom for getting me Kingsdom Hearts II for my birthday and humoring me and watched the opening movie with me. You rock.

0 comments: