Tuesday, November 01, 2005

PROJECT: COMPLETE

So, I finished my project (for the most part) yesterday and spent a great deal of the afternoon 'playtesting' it. It works like a charm and plays very well. It is a LOT different to play on this than it is the mini or even the PS2 controller. In many ways it is EASIER to play this ASC contraption. I am excited to get it painted and adorned with images.

Once again, you can visit the site HERE.

Also, i'll be doing a demo for the GUITAR HERO game this Wednesday (hopefully) at the EB Games on Platte from 5:30-7:00. I say hopefully because they might not be releasing the game until November 8th (next week). I'll keep you posted here.

Also, here are some images from around the web. I guess actual musicians are using the GUITAR HERO guitar in their concerts. This is good news for the game as it means people will be buying the game simply because the musicians are using them.





Here's a complete track listing for the game:

Ace of Spades, Bark at the Moon, Cochise, Cowboys From Hell, Crossroads, Fat Lip, Frankenstein, Godzilla, Heart Full of Black, Hey You, Higher Ground, I Love Rock and Roll, I Wanna Be Sedated, Infected, Iron Man, Killer Queen, More Than A Feeling, No One Knows, Sharp Dressed Man, Smoke on the Water, Spanish Castle Magic, Stellar, Symphony of Destruction, Take It Off, Take Me Out, Texas Flood, Thunderkiss 65, Unsung, You Got Another Thing Comin, Ziggy Stardust

You can hear clips HERE. The company producing this game is unfortunately using a house band to record the songs... but damn if they aren't good! A few songs I can't tell the difference between the house band and the real band.

I'd be interested in hearing what Derek thinks of these samples...

0 comments: