Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Otnemem...


Now I know how that guy from "Memento" felt...

The surgery went fine taking all 4 of my wisdom teeth out and I had very little pain (at first). But when they gave me the drugs to knock me out for the surgery they said "this may cause temporary amnesia".

So I "wake up" at home talking to my mom on the phone.

Supposedly I came out of the surgery fine (1 and a half hours later), thanked the doctor and nurses, asked Jen when I was going to get the syringe to clean out the sockets, we drove home, I asked Jen when I was going to get the syringe to clean out the sockets, then I watched a Bill Engvall DVD, called my aunt, then called my mom.

I remember nothing of all that!

When I came-to I asked Jen when I was going to get the syringe to clean out the sockets.

I ever tell you about Sammy Jankis? I never said he was lying. I just said that he got his wisdom teeth out... but I never said he was lying.

Now, where was I?

0 comments: