Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stuff for the new year

Well, Jen and I have been trying to find our niche. We try things and see how they work for us and if they don't, then we pass it off as a learning experience. Well I have decided (with Jen's ok) to drop cable tv. We watch it SO MUCH and I barely read books anymore (something I love) or watch our DVDs... so that'll be gone at the end of the month. I'll miss Comedy Central, Food Network, and wrastling on USA Network, but it's getting pretty dumb right now... so I don't think i'll miss much.

I'll also be doing the 'Illustration Friday' thing. Derek and Collin are doing it so I thought I would put in myself. But, to keep the Go comic going, i'm going to make it 'Go' related and post it on the Making Life area and here (making my wife very happy).

I'm also going to cut out drinking sodas for the whole year. Booze, water, fruit drinks and stuff are still ok, but sodas are out. Hopefully this will help my pocketbook as well as my health.

I'll post more as I think of it. (laughs)

0 comments: